My teaching philosophy is strongly influenced by my work in representation and learning. Teaching is the revision of structured knowledge, not additive accumulation. I also emphasize laboratory-based mentoring in education.
- Introductory Statistics (PSYCH 200), Penn State World Campus
- Language and the Brain (BCS 265), University of Rochester
- Research Methods Lab (PSYCH 301W), Penn State University
- Psychology of Language (PSYCH / LING 457), Penn State University
- Dive Into Python: Best free resource (IMO) to learn about programming
- Study Hacks: Cal Newport's blog on productivity and doing valuable, meaningful work.
- Matt.Might.Net: Matt Might's extensive writing on success in graduate school, academics, productivity, and a TON of computer science resources.
- more coming soon